Where to begin?
Life has been busy. However, that is no excuse for my absence from the blog world. I guess lately I have been feeling a little uninspired, a bit melancholy, and overall a bit blah. I don't know if it was the winter weather getting me down or what. Does winter make any of you feel that way? I believe it has recently been classified as "Seasonal Affect Disorder". Now I am not saying I believe that so-called disorder is actually affecting me, but what I have decided is that I am going to have to make a change. Starting today. No excuses.
So I went down to the workout room logged 2.5 miles on the treadmill, and I must say I instantly got a mood boost from all those endorphins. Why I tell myself I will workout tomorrow when today is ready and waiting, is beyond me. So that's change numero uno-get my behind on the treadmill-instant blah reducer!
Another change is on the way for me and the hubby-------no we aren't pregnant!! We put our condo on the market last week! We are anxiously awaiting the right buyer (or any buyer!) to fall in love with our home, so we can find and fall in love with our new home. Can't wait to see where this change is going to take us.
I have been contemplating some other small changes lately that I will share when the time is right.
For now I am going to try to post daily on little things. Words that inspire me. Designs that I love. New healthy recipes I enjoy. Exercise routines that get those endorphins running. Things that make me happy.
xo,
The new and improved and happier me......I hope! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment