Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dreaming....

Work and life have been so crazy busy lately that I have barely had a chance to catch my breath.  However the last few days I have found myself thinking about one thing in particular when my mind wanders.



Italy.  I am dreaming of the beautiful churches, sculptures, artwork, people, food, GELATO *sigh*.  You name it, I am dreaming about it.  I was there with my family in 2005 and we stayed for 2 weeks.  I could have stayed for 2 years.  The history and beauty of Italy is like nothing I have seen.  I guess for now I am going to have to keep dreaming.  Actually, maybe now I am going to have to start planning instead of dreaming....hmm.


 Family~Is there anything more important? And I have to brag because I think my family is the very best there is ;)


Ciao for now~

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, we look SO young!!! And imagine if we had your new camera now??!?! LET'S START PLANNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting the picture of the naked statue. It made my day. AND, made me want to go to Italy!!! Are those kind of statues all over? Fan-tabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes Holly! There are many naked man statues all over Italy. However many of them have had their nakedness covered by grape leaves or removed because there was a pope who didn't like their nakedness :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I love Italy too. Have you seen Eat Pray Love? It transported me there. Cute blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh i was JUST talking about Italy today! We have to go back!!!

    ReplyDelete