My day started out with eggs benedict on our deck with my wonderful husband......
.....followed by a much needed pedicure with one of my dearest friends.......
.... ending with a trip to ZGallerie to find the finishing touch for our main floor bathroom......
I have always loved turquoise, teal, blue.... the colors of the sea. I thought our main level bathroom was the perfect spot of my love all things ocean.
I am sure I will find a few more things for the bathroom, but here is where we are at for now.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I am off to watch True Blood and Entourage with my love. HBO Sunday :o)
xo
This day sounds pretty much perfect to me!! All the things I love ..food..pampering and decorating :)
ReplyDeleteYUM! I need that recipe!!
ReplyDeleteEggs Benedict is my all time favorite breakfast!! YUM. I'm so in love the teal flower!
ReplyDeleteLove that bathroom....cannot wait to get more photos of your house...please do share at least a few photos here and there! Also, I need an Ely post. And, good for you on the marathon! You go girl! Miss you and Love you!
ReplyDelete