Lately I have been having a hard time finding my way to the treadmill. Does anyone else go through these phases?? The I can't get out of bed to save my life in the morning, let alone get on the treadmill, phase? I am hoping that's not just me!
I gathered all these motivational gems on Pinterest.....now if I can only find my way back. The treadmill is getting lonely, a little dusty and my behind is getting a little soft ;-)
I gathered all these motivational gems on Pinterest.....now if I can only find my way back. The treadmill is getting lonely, a little dusty and my behind is getting a little soft ;-)
You know what? I think I will do just that.
xo,
Kara






I've been in a rut too. After I had my baby 5 months ago, I got into yoga and bought a 20 class package. I still have like 15 to go and I haven't gone in weeks!!!
ReplyDeletepearlsandgreentea.com
I love this - I'm headed out the door right now!
ReplyDelete