Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week.  These are just a few of my favorite finds this week :-)

Favorite Flowers: Peonies, yes please! We have 3 peony bushes at my new home and I cannot wait for them to bloom.

                                                                                          via Kara on Pinterest


Favorite DIY: Found these pretty little pots on Pinterest and I am going to try to re-create them this weekend or next.

                                                                                              via Kara on Pinterest

Favorite Spot to Daydream about Visiting: Could this be any more gorgeous?? I don't even know where this is, but I am thinking Greece, Mykonos.....really who cares, right? Just find me that spot.

                                                                                          via Kara on Pinterest

Favorite Fitness Inspiration: Working out always makes me feel better!

                                                                                               via Kara on Pinterest


Favorite Internet Find: Amanda Catherine Designs. She has the most adorable shop on Etsy.  This is one of many purchases I plan to make.
Favorite Inspiring Quote

                                                                 Hope you all have a beautiful weekend! 

xo,
Kara

2 comments: