Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Are You Watching?

I have two favorite spring shows this year and I hope y'all are watching too! The first that I must share with you is Escape Routes on NBC, Saturday nights-7:00 or 8:00pm- check your local listings.  I typically shy away from reality TV, but this show is special.  My brother-in-law Rossi Morreale is the host! There are six teams that travel from city to city for six weeks to compete in challenges, and the winners take home $100,000 and each win a new Ford Escape.  Tune in this Saturday. :)

                                                                                             via Kara on Pinterest



After you have spent Saturday night watching Rossi, you can spend Sunday evening with my latest ABC obsession.
                                                                                    
                                                                               Source: google.com via Kara on Pinterest

The ladies on GCB are fabulous.  It's like you have died and gone straight to Texas.  Big hair, big accents, big love for Jesus all up in your face.  FAB-U-LOUS. If you aren't watching Carlene, Amanda, Cricket, Gigi and the rest of the gang, you are missing out.  Kristin Chenowith plays Carlene- the perfect, over the top Texan Christian wife.  Always delivering witty jokes, always scheming, all the while keeping her love for Jesus and being a "good" Christian at the forefront of all she does.  LOVE her.



Favorite Carlene quote so far this season: "There is only one man who does magic and he is from Jerusalem, not Hogwarts".  Any show that references Jesus and Harry Potter in one quote is fantastic in my opinion.

ABC seems to suck me in with all of their new Spring shows.  This Thursday "Scandal" premieres, I guess I will have to watch. What are your new favorite shows?

xo,

Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment