The most difficult part of this process for us is leaving the neighborhood we live in now. It's close to all the things we love, and we live right on the most beautiful park in Denver. Unfortunately all of the homes in our neighborhood are
We are meeting with our realtor tonight to walk through a home we found online. It's a bit scary because you just never know if the pictures online are what you are really going to see when you walk through the front door. I am sure many of my future posts are going to be all about house hunting, and putting our condo on the market (another scary endeavor). I am hoping that we can find a house that needs a little work and TLC, but already has some of the qualities we know we want in our home.
Here's hoping for a successful first home tour!
Happy Tuesday~
I am SO excited!!!! I LOVE TLC'ing a house! I can't wait to hear all about it :>) PS: when are you posting your new header?!?!?! xo
ReplyDeleteit's scary but you just have to DIVE RIGHT IN!!!!!
ReplyDeleteUm, Kara, I am warning you now: before you walk into each house, prepare yourself for dreadful disappointment. That way, your mood can only go up. I learned through our house-hunting that things in real life are rarely what they seem online. Um, I actually think that could be a lesson for life in general! I am kinda like Maya Angelou with my advice and all. That good.
ReplyDeleteOoohh!!!! Congrats! Can't wait to hear about your house hunting adventures! :)
ReplyDelete