Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May Showers bring June Flowers???

So it has been raining for days here in Denver.  For any of you familiar with our fabulous city, we typically pride ourselves on like at least 300 sunny days a year.  So when it is cloudy and rainy for more than a day, we get antsy.  If we wanted to live in Seattle we would move there my friends.  So while I am waiting for the rain to go bye-bye, I have been spending some drizzly evenings on the internet.  My husband is glued to playoff hockey, and I am glued to all your lovely blogs.  I came across this picture and well, it is my new source of inspiration.


                                                          Source: laurenconrad.com




This is pulling me out of my rainy day blues!  How wonderful will it be to hope on my retro bicycle, ride down to the farmers' market, and fill my basket with a beautiful bouquet of flowers.  Ok, we can be real for a minute.....I don't own a bike like this and my preferred mode of transportation is my SUV.  But I am thinking it's time for a change.  It's time for me to get outside (after the rain ends!) and enjoy our beautiful spring.  On my bike.  With a basket.  Filled with flowers.  Anybody with me?


xo

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I'm LOVING the new blog design and that bike just makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love it! I want a bike now....seriously. A pretty white one full of pretty flowers :>) Can't wait for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete