Saturday, October 9, 2010

Toasty......

Just as fall is FINALLY arriving in Denver, the husband and I are heading to LA. Where when I just checked, it is supposed to be in the high 80's low 90's this weekend.  I guess I better pack my summer clothes for this trip.  Although in pictures I have seen lately on people.com Miley, Jessica, Nicole and Lindsay (before rehab), all wear fall clothes, even when it is 90 degrees out there.  Guess I better pack my short shorts and Uggs.  HA! I am pretty sure it was a warm, sunny LA day when she wore this:



Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! My post title has made me hungry-going to toast a slice of whole grain bread and slather it with some delish ChokeCherry Jelly. :)

xo

2 comments:

  1. I live in LA and I never know what to wear for the day. Mornings are chilly and by the time noon hits if you are wearing a sweater you live in regret!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, that's a really cute outfit! Did I tell you about the Rachel Zoe black sequin Beret i got last week? Am I brave enough to wear it?!?!?!?!?! xoxoxo miss you...

    ReplyDelete