Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wedding Fun

The husband and I spent last weekend in LA at his God-Father's wedding.  What is so cool about this particular wedding is that Michael (the God-Fatha) is in his 50's and he has never been married before.  Then he met Jordan, his soulmate, and they got maarrrriiieeed!!! Yippee :)

Jason and I went for a beautiful hike up Laurel Canyon on Sunday morning before the wedding.  It is just so crazy how endless Los Angeles is. You can look 360 degrees around and all you see is city, city and more city.  We were lucky because there wasn't much smog so we could see forever.  Oh and the houses up there in the hills-WOW.  I saw more than one that I could make my permanent residence :)

We spent the afternoon and evening celebrating Michael and Jordan-I know it's hard not to laugh-Michael Jordan.  It was a lovely ceremony and you could see how truly in love they are.  Cheers!



Me and my love. 





No comments:

Post a Comment