Friday, May 20, 2011

It's Almost Here

I just have to get through work today and then my fun filled weekend begins! My sisters are coming home!!


I get to spend all weekend with the people I love most in this world.  Doing all of my favorite things.  Drinking wine, shopping, eating and hanging out with my family.


And U2!

                                                                          Source: beatcrave.com via Kara on Pinterest


We bought tickets to the U2 concert in Denver about a year and a half ago, and the show was supposed to be last summer.  Then Bono hurt his back (wimp!) and the show was postponed to this weekend.  We are so excited to finally go! I was trying to decide this week what my favorite U2 song is but there are too many to pick just one.  What is your favorite U2 song?

Cheers to the weekend!

xo,

Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment