The only thing that could possibly make this morning better would be if I were enjoying my morning coffee on the Amalfi Coast....
Or on the deck at the lake......
These are two of my most favorite places in this beautiful world. Where are yours?
Many of the blogs I read have a Friday Favorites post, so I thought I would join in the fun this friday and share some of my favorites this week.
Favorite Fashion Find: This GORGEOUS turquoise Coach hangbag. I covet this bag for every obvious reason. It's teal, my favorite color of late, it's slouchy relaxed feel, and it's gold and silver hardware. Be still my heart.
Favorite DIY Find: If you know me, you know I leave the DIY to my sister Kate. But I really think I could make this wreath. It's simple and beautiful, and would look great on our front door. I am going to make it this weekend. Repeat-I am going to make it this weekend. You heard it here first.
via Kara on
Favorite Mantra: I love this for so many reasons. I think mainly because if we all tried to live our lives with this thought in mind, the world-or even just our little spot in this world-would be a kinder, more beautiful place.
Favorite Workout Inspiration: This is so what goes through my head at the end of run.....I CAN'T DO THIS! LIAR!
Favorite Music Find: Johnny Cash! Of course he is not a new find, but my sister Kacey is starring in the Johnny Cash Musical "Ring of Fire" at a theater up in Northern California. I must re-introduce Mr. Cash into my life, so I can sing along when I go see her show in May! Kacey is the blond!
Favorite Inspiring Quote: Lately I have been trying to figure out what my passions in life are, and how I can turn those passions into something more. I came across this on Pinterest, and it spoke my to soul.
Well those are my favorites this Friday. Hope you all have a beautiful Easter weekend spent with those you love. I am off to run, shop and spend time with my hubby.
xo,
Kara








No comments:
Post a Comment