Update numero uno: My dad had total knee replacement surgery on Monday, and thankfully he is home and beginning the healing process. He starts PT today which I know is going to be tough. The pain is pretty intense, but he is strong so I know he will push through it.
Update numero dos: We had a wonderful Labor Day weekend-it was extra long because Jason and I both took Friday off from work. We headed up to spend a couple of days with David and Daria in Winter Park. We got up there around noon on Friday and headed to Pole Creek golf course to play 9 holes. I am a terrible golfer, but it was fun to be out there with the husband in the beautiful Colorado weather. We spent the rest of our time up there relaxing and just enjoying the quiet of the mountains with family and friends. I have just a few pics to share from that trip.
| Adult Beer Pong |
| Women Vs. |
| Men. |
| My boys :) |
Update numero tres: Work has been crazy busy lately-and I mean CRAZY busy. Early mornings, late nights and just stressful. Good news is, once I am home I am leaving all behind and enjoying nights and weekends with Jason, family and good friends. And that is all that matters at the end of a crazy day :)
Update numero quatro: Our best friends Luke and Candace had their baby!! Finally baby Sloane has joined us. We have only been up to visit once, and hope to get to see them this week, because oh my goodness she is precious. We are so very happy for them!
Not much else to report. We spent this weekend with Jason's mom up in Carbondale to celebrate her birthday. I will have a post dedicated to the weekend because we went to look at the fall colors and they were MAGNIFICENT!
Well we are about to head out to spend this beautiful Sunday afternoon with my parents-gotta grill dad a nice hearty steak dinner to take his mind off of the knee pain. Happy Fall everyone!
Weekends are the best!! I <3 beer pong. = )))
ReplyDelete