We close on both properties a week from today and then we will be in our new HOME!!!! Can't wait to get settled and enjoy a whole lot more summer time.....out on our new DECK, with our new YARD for the little Zito burrito to play in. Here's to hoping that in just a few short weeks I will be enjoying a lot more of this.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
No one ever told me......
How crazy selling your home and buying a new one can be!! We are totally nuts and crammed the buying the new house process into about 2 and a half weeks. I'll let you know if Jason and I are still married by the end of this whole thing ;-).
We close on both properties a week from today and then we will be in our new HOME!!!! Can't wait to get settled and enjoy a whole lot more summer time.....out on our new DECK, with our new YARD for the little Zito burrito to play in. Here's to hoping that in just a few short weeks I will be enjoying a lot more of this.
We close on both properties a week from today and then we will be in our new HOME!!!! Can't wait to get settled and enjoy a whole lot more summer time.....out on our new DECK, with our new YARD for the little Zito burrito to play in. Here's to hoping that in just a few short weeks I will be enjoying a lot more of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!!! You will just LOVE it!!
ReplyDelete