Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful.....

As one of my favorite days of the year approaches, I have been thinking about all of the things I am thankful for.  Here are just a few that come to mind:

  • My loving, supportive, hardworking, dedicated husband
  • My family-couldn't make it without them
  • Our little Zito burrito
  • Our jobs
  • Our health
  • Our home
  • Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Lattes
  • Long runs (especially the ones where nothing aches!)
  • My dad's red pasta-YUMMO! :)
  • Laughing on the phone with my sisters on a Sunday wishing we all lived closer
  • Saturday mornings with my book, a cup of coffee and not a thing to do!
  • My girlfriends and our fun nights out
  • Hearing a favorite song on the radio and turning the volume up ALL THE WAY
  • Christmas music
  • Holiday Traditions
  • My Grandparents-even when my gramma tells me my hair looks better longer ;)
  • The Lake-hope I actually make it up there this year
  • Thanksgiving.....it is by far my favorite holiday because it is about family and friends and time spent together....no gifts, just a lot of delicious food and wine with the ones you love. 
  • The list could go on and on............
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Gobble Gobble!

1 comment:

  1. And, I'm thankful for the cousin that inherited by marriage but would love to claim as my own blood.

    ReplyDelete