This is not normal blog content for me but I can't hold back.
PLEASE tell me that Jesse James did not have an affair with a
trashy eccentric tattoo "model" while his beautful, talented wife Sandra Bullock was in Texas filiming The Blind Side. It's breakin my heart ;) I loved watching them walk the red carpet together throughout this hugely successful awards season for Sandy. I know, I know.....I don't know them, their life has no connection to mine (blah blah blah), but in some small way I feel like Sandy is my friend. I grew up watching her rom-coms and was so happy for her when she won her Golden Globe and her Oscar for The Blind Side (a movie that I happened to LOVE). She has always seemed to lead a good life, keeping her family and friends closely guarded and her personal life out of the media and tabloids. I guess what I am trying to get at is that I just feel very sad for her and hope the rumors are not true.
Well......I am definitely
NOT a fan of Jesse James right now. And Sandra to quote your award winning performance in The Blind Side, I am sure there are a lot of people out there who have
truly "got your back".
Allright friends, enough blogging about things that have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with my day to day life. :) Happy St. Patty's Day!
BOOOOOOOO!
ReplyDeleteFirst Tiger...then Jesse James....what is this world coming to? I have to say though that Jesse James' past wasn't too squeaky clean with women. Maybe he needs to join Tiger in "rehab."
ReplyDelete