Hi Kids! How is life treating yall these days? Life has been busy for us these past few months as you can tell by my lack of blog posts. We have been to Des Moines for an engagement party for Kacey and Rossi and then to Rossi's hometown of Fort Smith for another engagment party (pictures and post to follow!). Throw Easter in there, a trip to Cabo for Jason, birthday parties and our new workout and we are spent.
So, the husband and I started P90X two and half weeks ago, and boy oh boy is it INTENSE. Tony Horton (the instructor) is a crazy- fit 45 year old dude who has been kicking our butts 6 days a week. Yes, there are days where I want to throw my ten pound weight at his head because he is just so darn upbeat. :) However, overall I feel like I am already getting stronger, so I will refrain from any weight throwing just yet. The program is 90 days of hardcore workouts, 6 days a week. I would have to say that right now the YOGA X is by far the most difficult workout for me (and for Jason-his yoga techniques are quite funny). Jason is cracking me up with all of his comments about P90 and Tony Horton, and he is being a trooper doing all the workouts with me. When I asked if we could do a little cheating (go get a Dairy Queen dipped cone), he responded with a very resolute NO. There was no convincing him! Lucky for me I have him around to keep me on track. ;-)
We took our before pictures this week, however I will not be posting our before pictures until I am happy with our after pictures-ha! I will leave you with a picture of one of Tony Horton's peeps before and after so yall know what to expect when we are done.
Yes this is some random woman I found online and she is looking fab, dontcha think?!?!
And this is what you can expect OUR after pictures to look like:
Yeah that's right-get ready people. As Tony Horton says," Do your best and forget the rest!"


I LOVE The new look!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteKara, Thank you for posting those photos of me at the end of your blog. I am very proud of all the work I did with Tony and the photos show it. I'm glad you like them, too. With a little help from Tony and crew, you too can achieve a new level of fitness! : ) good luck!!
ReplyDelete