So this morning my friend Amanda sent me a forward at work. Typically, I skim over forwards or if I am being honest, they sit in my inbox until I delete them (without reading), terrible I know. However, this one touched my heart, and actually had me crying at my desk. If you have a pup, grab a tissue because reading this might result in a tear or two for you as well.
~Give your pup some extra love tonight, I know I will~
xo,
Kara

Well, that just wasn't fair. Remsy just peed on the floor two nights ago and I freaked out. She's getting older, and none of us are dealing with it well.... : ( The boys give her SO much love and said, "We will always love you, Remsy, even if you pee on the floor and mom and dad get mad, you will always be our girl." It broke my heart.
ReplyDeleteThis so sweet, and true. I know so many people who got puppies, didn't spend any time with them, and ended up giving them away. People need to think before they get a dog - these are wonderful rules!
ReplyDelete