Sunday, December 19, 2010

Busy Sunday!

Wow December has been FLYING by. But, I can finally say.....I am done with my Christmas Shopping, WOOT!! This year we drew names for gift buying within our immediate family and I was having the most difficult time trying to figure out what to get Kacey and Rossi.  So, this morning the husband and I headed out the door and to the mall bright and early. And we found it! Now of course I can't share what we found because Kacey reads my blog and I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise.  But it's good.  Real Good.  :)

We spent the rest of the day at my parents.  Watching the Broncos, cooking, baking and celebrating my Gramma Gilbert's 95th birthday.  95th Birthday, can you believe it??

I am off to start on my laundry but thought I should leave you with a picture from dinner this evening.  I made the most DELICIOUS baked ziti.  Pretty sure I am going to be full until dinner tomorrow.


Soooooo good! Happy Sunday.

1 comment: