Love me some Harry Potter. There is really no way around it. I love Harry Potter. I love Hermione Granger. I love Ron Weasley. The list could go on forever. I mean look at these cute faces from the first movie "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. They are so young!
 |
| google image |
This weekend we saw "Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, Part I". And YUP you guessed it, I LOVED it! I decided I had to come directly home and re-read book 7 because I can't remember the end of the story. I always read the books so quickly that I think I forget half of the details. The last few movies haven't been nearly as good as the books (which is usually the case, I know). However, this movie didn't leave me longing to lose myself in the pages of a JK Rowling masterpiece to reclaim my love for all that is Potter. The movie really followed the book quite accurately-at least what I think I remember of the book ;). If you haven't seen the movie yet, you must. It is GREAT! Look at how grown up our favorite wizards and witches are :)
 |
| google image |
 |
| google image |
 |
| google image |
The Deathly Hallows Part 2 can't come soon enough!!
DITTO!!!!!!!! Look at how cute they were!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am obsessed.
ReplyDeleteI also love Harry Potter!!! So sad it's coming to an end!!!! SIGH
ReplyDelete