We have been getting ALOT of snow the past week or so, and in fact we are supposed to get 5-10 inches tonight and tomorrow. I know its a futile request seeing as it is only the beginning of February, but come on Spring!!!
I digress......
Yesterday we went over to my parents to watch the Superbowl and to stuff our faces with my Dad's red pasta. :) Before the big game Jason and I took the dogs outside for a little fun in the snow so I could get some practice in with my camera. I don't think there is much that makes me happier than watching my little Zito frolic in the snow! Zito (our pup) is the black sheltie, and Dante (the tan pup) is my parents' sheltie. These two can't get enough of eachother or the snow.
I love shelties so very much and my little buddy Zito is my best furry friend :) I mean how can you not love that little face?
Ace and Gary!!!!!!! Cali is so jealous!
ReplyDeleteso so so cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAww, they are so adorable!
ReplyDelete