I have always had a love for all things chocolate, and this pie does not disappoint. It is easy to make and will satisfy even the non-chocolate lover in the group....cough, cough...my husband. I know, hard to believe I married a man who doesn't love chocolate as much as I do :)
Chocolate Mousse Pie
Crust-recipe from my Betty Crocker cookbook
about 20 graham cracker squares-crushed finely
1/3 cup margarine or butter-melted ( I think I will use a little less next time)
3 TBS sugar
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together and then press into pie pan to form crust. Bake the crust for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool. If you didn't want to take the time to make the crust you can easily purchase at the grocery store.
Pie Filling
1 box instant chocolate pudding
1 1/2 cups of skim milk
2 cups light Cool Whip, thawed
Mix pudding mix and milk with whisk until well blended. Place in the refrigerator to solidify for about 5 minutes. Mix in Cool Whip. Fill pie crust with chocolate mousse filling. Keep cold until you are ready to serve. Can serve 8, but everyone went back for seconds so really, it served like 5 :)
Next step.....take better pictures :)
xo,
Kara
sharing with:

yummmmmmmm!
ReplyDeleteCan I come over for left over pie?
ReplyDelete