Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Celebrate!

I thought it would be fun to do a quick picture recap of all of the fun celebrations leading up to Kacey and Rossi's wedding.  We went to Des Moines for their engagement party and Kacey's first shower. Her shower at our Aunt Bobbi's was beautiful! We had so much fun celebrating with family-and don't you worry there is always a dance party when the Coppola's are around.  Here are just a couple of shots from the weekend:


Sisters

Rossi's Mom Fran and Mom

So Many Gifts!

Apparently we all love these placemats?!?

Delicious and BEAUtiful cookies


The Bride to Be

The Happy Couple

Family

Rossi and Tony's infamous Dance Off-Still not sure who won ;)

The whole gang!

Rossi and the ladies


We do love to dance......

Ali, Kelly and Holly :)

Singin and Dancin!

Rossi wins the sweaty-ist shirt contest ;)


As you can see, we know how to have a good time! We had a great time in Iowa and the weekend flew by way too quickly.

Our next stop was Fort Smith, Arkansas for an engagement party to celebrate with all of Rossi's family and friends.  I was so sad, because I forgot my camera and there were so many fun things I wasn't able to capture.  The party was at an old southern home and everything was was beautiful.  Flowers, food, string quartet, cake = GORGEOUS.  Fran (Rossi's Mom) has amazing friends who hosted the party, and they turned the historical southern mansion into a little tuscan escape.  Oh and hands down THE BEST almond sweet tea I have ever tasted.  I still need to get the recipe from Fran.  Delish. Our trip to Ft. Smith went by too quickly as well, but I hope we get to go back soon.

Our third and final stop on the celebration train landed us on a cruise ship heading to Mexico. Yup, that's right, Kacey and Rossi's "Nobody Brings Us Down a Notch" Bachelor/Bachelorette Cruise. We also snuck in a surprise personal shower for Kacey before we boarded our ship-good times!  Now friends, most pictures are not blog appropriate, but I would be happy to forward on the link if anyone would like to see ALL of the photos. All I can say is this: I think I am getting too old for a 3 day party...wink wink.   Enjoy~

Me, Kate, Kacey and Natalie-Rossi's Sister


Kate, Kacey, Alyson and Ali

Ali and Kacey

Let the crazy begin....

Scott and Kate-and the baby from The Hangover

RossDawg

Kacey and the boys

Rossi and the girls

Action shot-and to think this is before the drinking started.


Hooligans

Beer # 10????



The Bachelor and Bachelorette

My Scary Husband


The Rockstar-can anyone guess who this is?





So as you can see, we had WAY TO MUCH FUN!!! :)  2 weeks from today we will be on our way to celebrate Kacey and Rossi's wedding in the Carribbean. Antigua here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment