J and I took our measurements today so we can truly "see" our changes at the end of the challenge. Measuring each part of my body was a wee bit depressing, but it had to be to done to help us achieve our goals. We also downloaded an app on our phones called Lose It! IT. IS. FABULOUS. It tracks everything we eat, it can even scan the barcode from your food and Lose It! knows everything about it (calories, fat, ingredients). Amazing. I have always read that keeping a food journal is a big key to success when it comes to healthy living and so far this app is the perfect "journal" for us. You should check it out if you like knowing exactly what you are putting in your body.
Today was just like yesterday as far as food and supplements go. The only change I made was adding a bit of basmati brown rice and wild rice with dinner. The challenge allows for complex carbs with one meal a day if needed, and I felt J would be happy with a little extra thrown in. Dinner was actually quite tasty-Mahi Mahi is so easy to make and delicious, and surprisingly it did not need much seasoning at all. Oh and what is the added bonus to eating the correct portions, you ask? Leftovers for lunch tomorrow!
2 days down and 22 more to go :-) I think we can....I think we can.....I think we can.
Hoping I write tomorrow with even more energy than today.
xo,
Kara

Um that dinner looks delish - did you steam the veggies? Can't wait to hear about tomorrow!!
ReplyDelete