Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 4-Cheater :-(

It's true. I cheated. In my defense I had to.  We had a small celebration at work and my awesome boss pulled out an AMAZING bottle of wine.  I had 5 sips. A half of a half a glass. That's ok, right? Sadly, no matter how I try to rationalize the vino.....I am feeling guilty.  Luckily tomorrow is a new day, and the rest of my day today was a success.  They say to try to be 80% compliant with the food plan, so I guess this slip up won't kill me.  However it does say to AVOID all alcohol.  Oops.  Here is how I am choosing to look at it.....wine is derived from grapes, so technically it was a very small serving of fruit.  Uh huh.

My husband is a rockstar and is NOT a cheater.  I am so proud of him.  I know he is not loving the cleanse, but he is killing it!

Tomorrow is a new day, without wine, unfortunately.

Oh one more thing, I ran out to the grocery tonight and I was shocked by this......


I mean come on. Isn't it just a wee bit early for the old Cadbury Cream Egg?  Easter isn't until April this year people!! Pretty soon Easter Candy is going to be on the shelves with the Christmas Candy.  Yikes.

Happy almost Friday!

xo,

Kara

1 comment:

  1. EASTER Candy!?!??! As if we need more temptation while we cleanse....!

    ReplyDelete