Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 8-Sooo Close

The hubby and I are feeling good, still have more energy, but are a little grouchy.  We are craving a little variety.  It probably doesn't help that we are watching an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.  Guy Fieri is visiting a 103 year old Italian restaurant in New York and the homemade pasta and meat sauce is makin' my mouth water.  The Italian girl in me is missing her pasta. :) Don't you just love the Triple D? Guy Fieri gets to try the most amazing meals on that show, and I just love watching how each restaurant makes their best dishes!

                                                                                  Source: google.com via Kara on Pinterest


Sadly, NONE of the foods featured on his show are featured on our cleanse.  Tonight's menu consisted of rice, 99% lean ground turkey and veggies. Yummy.


I thought I would work a little Instagram magic to make dinner look a bit more appetizing.....did it work? Not so much?

ONLY 2 MORE DAYS!!!!

xo,

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment