We switched things up tonight by cooking dinner at my parents house, so that gave us the illusion of a little variety. The only problem with dinner at the rents occurred when I started slicing ciabatta for them. I actually SMELLED the bread. Yes, I took a moment to breathe in its heavenly scent. Please don't judge me. I am a self proclaimed carboholic. However, tonight I can say with pride that I made it out of my parents without a single bite of bread or pasta.....success!
I stopped at Whole Foods on my way home to pick up more fresh produce. Boy do I love me some Whole Foods. I always feel like a healthier version of myself when I shop there, don't you?? Check out my loot Instagram style.
I can honestly say I don't think there has ever been a time when I have come home from the grocery with ONLY fruits and veggies. Chips always seem to find their way into my basket. Not this time chippies, it's produce only for this gal. It's like a whole new me.........I don't eat bread now, I just smell it. :-)
I am off to boil some eggs.......Hope you all are having a great week. Eat some carbs for me!
xo,
K

smelling bread...if only it was really like eating it!
ReplyDelete